January 19, 2006

When I'm Tired

I have this horrible tendency to ramble on. It gets much worse when I'm slumped here on my chair, without much of a working brain, especially at this time of night, since May needs it for school, and wow, this sentence is starting to have a lot of commas, and I have a deep suspicion that it doesn't make much sense anymore, especially that bit about May needing the brain, loooong story that, and I think a small history of it could be found in the EvilTriplets' blog. Oh well....

Where was I? Ah yes... rambling. My fingers tend to go off on their own accord, like busy little bees, and I must say, it is somewhat therapeutic to see these letters take shape, all lined up neatly in a row. Come to think of it... how else would it line up? It's not like I can make them go all squiggly. Wouldn't that just be a barrel of laughs though... if you could make your typed sentences squiggly every which way and the poor souls who're reading it would have to wiggle around, or twist and turn with the sentence.

But... I digress... from what? Hmm... umm.... oh yes... rambling. Although, can you REALLY digress from rambling? Isn't the very act of rambling digressing from every which way. Wow, there sure are a lot of 'rambling's and 'digress'ings in this sentence.

You know what I love? To snuggle down and bury my face into my hug pillow when I'm super tired. There is nothing better than to lie down, feel the bed cushion my body, and relax with a deep sigh. Why aren't I doing that instead of sitting here doing this? Well, because the very act of that alone, means I have to get off my butt, climb up the stairs, floss, and then brush. That just doesn't sound very appealing to me right now.

I know, I know... I'm going to have to do it sooner or later, and so might as well just haul ass and get it over and done with. And yet... the fingers are still going... they have a life of their own...

I think they're taking over... oh no....

Oh no!!!!! They won't stop.

Trying.....

to.....

leave.....

but...

they're pulling me back!

Chop them off!!! CHOP THEM OFF!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What am I saying?!!! Don't chop them off!! I need them to stitch. Keep them, pamper them, luuuuuuv them.

That's it. I'm officially insane.

No comments :