March 1, 2006

Grrrrrrrr.....

OMG I'm such a klutz!!!!

I went to the bathroom, pulled open the door, and the bottom of it hit my shoe!!

Said door bounced back, right into my face!!! Well... my browbone to be specific and now it's all red and it hwurts. >.<

I do think it deserves a kick.....

..... oh wait.... that would mean my foot would hurt. Although, the theory is if something else hurts, your original wound wouldn't hurt anymore.

Hmm... I wonder if that works if another person receives the 2nd ouchie.

While I'm thinking probably not... it might be a worthy thing to test out. Wonder if I can find some poor putz.... umm, I mean, kind soul to kick the door for me.....

4 comments :

fudgey said...

hmmmm sounds more like you have concussion to me lol!!!!!

i am like you queen of the klutz... put a mega bruise across my shin this morning by bumping into a stationary object that has not moved in the 5 years we have lived in this house.... and i walk past at least 8 times a day
( conservative estimate)...

why don't these things just get out of our way...

Milady Insanity said...

You've got Mo for that J. The silly putz, that is.

*snicker*

J said...

Awwww fudgey... *hugs*

Yeah, silly inanimate objects should know better than to stay in one place.

J said...

Ok... I have to reply to the Baby's comment too, cos she's all sulky and pouty.....

He's not the putz... he's the driver and the dishwasher. If he gets hurt... then I'll have to do all that stuff. ;)