October 26, 2006

My Rotation

I've bitten the bullet and become a rotater. It's actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Oh, every now and then when I work on a big project, I've done little projects on the side, but I never quite see those as rotations since I always finish the little piece before going back to the BAP.

But this time... it's a full blown, honest-to-goodness rotation. I can hear my stitchy friends chuckling in glee. But rest assured... I'm not going down the road of serial-starterdom. Think I'm still a wee bit too anal for that. ;)

So far, this is my rotation plan:
Monday & Tuesday: Metamorphosis
Wednesday: Bowl of Fruit stitched on Summer Reflections
Thursday & Friday: Metamorphosis
Saturday & Sunday: Phoenix Rising SAL

I haven't been doing so good with Meta, but hopefully this will kick everything into gear and get my girl going again.

1 comment :

HAED Sexy Fairy said...

Ee Koon, see what I've told you... just be patient... wait and see how the rotation grows... * wicked grin *