December 13, 2006

Feeling the Whip

Well, Kim and Nikki's whips are sure long reaching!!! I've been good and have been stitching... although, not so much the tiger but on another project that I was duh enough to think that I could get done for a friend's gift for Christmas. Siiiigh, when will I ever learn? Hehehehe.

The tiger is going decently well.... I have maybe another 2 days of work to do on it and it'll be ready for framing. So I'm anticipating a finish at the end of the week at the latest.

This other project I've started is a simple one. I'm stitching the border of a freebie from Passione Ricamo in ini purple hand-dyed floss and then stitching my friend and her brand new hubbies initials in a variegated purple/green hand-dyed. Finished the border a couple of nights ago, and the initials should take me just another few hours and that's a done deal.

No comments :