December 19, 2006

Santa Claus 2006

Since Ai Lin got me into beading and jewelry making, I thought I'd make earrings for Andi, Sandy, Rachel, and Nancy. Ai Lin was over last Thursday and here are the earrings we made:

for Andi
for Rachel

for Sandy


These were made last night all by my lonesome:

for Nancy

for mom


I really, really love the pair I made for Nancy, and was soooooo close to keeping them for myself. Now that I'm looking at the picture, I wonder why I didn't. All I can say is, she'd better treat those babies well!!! Hehehe.

3 comments :

HAED Sexy Fairy said...

So, are you ready to open a jewellery shop now together with EK?

J said...

Yeah!!! When are you going to join us? ;)

sugardoll said...

Ok, why am i not seeing "for noreen" anywhere, huh? huh?! j/k! They all look gorgeous! great job!