January 4, 2007

New Start

A and I are starting early on our Christmas gifts this year. Ok... we started them towards the end of December, and ok... it's only our Christmas gifts for each other. But other's shouldn't feel left out, cos well umm... you might have something coming your way too. Cos really, it's only January, and December is oh, so far away! :D (Watch me scramble in November like I did last year, but let's talk about happier things *wink*)

I don't think A reads this blog, so I think I'm safe if I post the latest piccie for Vis-a-vis. The reason I say that is cos apart from her knowing which pattern I'm working on, the fabric and floss color/s are a surprise. Although, I have to admit, I'm kinda stressing out here cos I'm afraid that she'll hate the colors and I told her as much yesterday to the effect of "Ok, I'm not colorblind and I don't have bad taste!!" LOL!!

Everyone I've shown it to loves it... so dear readers, it's your turn to be my gauge. Oh yes, and I'm posting a piccie of the back of it, cos I'm kinda proud of this one.

Oh yes, the specs:
Fabbie: 25ct lugana, Sudden Storm from Silkweaver's Expressions line
Floss: Amethyst from Caron Waterlilies Collection

2 comments :

bells said...

It's LOVELY Joyce! Great choice on the thread! A certain someone is going to LOVE it!

Auds said...

She'll never like it. Guess you will just have to send it to me! WAIT A MINUTE! IT'S MINE, IT'S MINE, NANANANANA. One of these days, the voices will stop interrupting me when I'm talking! I LOVE IT! huggles