February 12, 2007

Mailart From Bonnie

I came home after a long, tiring day to a gorgeous surprise from Bonnie. Satish stopped by the mailbox, took out today's mail, and gave me this big grin as he walked back to the car. In his hand, he held a beatiful green envelope with green stitching in the front, and this beautiful pot of pink roses in the back... my first ever received mailart. ^.^ She even stitched a border around the stamps!!!!

Opening it yielded 3 different GORGEOUS hand dyed flossies AND a perfectly stitched pincushion. I am soooo touched. Now, I have to find something to stitch using these pretty, pretty flossies. Meantime, they have, and will continue to be fondled to no end. ^.~

THANK YOU BONNIE!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

1 comment :

bells said...

Wow! I tell ya, Bonnie never ceases to amaze me! What a gorgeous prezzie! Can't wait to see what you end up stitching with those lovely flosses!