February 20, 2007

Vis-a-Vis Update

I finally put the last stitch in on Vis-a-vis tonight. Yippeee!! I'm too tired to be supremely excited right now, but I think it turned out really well. Now, my initial plan was to stitch two motives end to end so that A will have a longer piece. I'm not so sure now, and through the magic of Photoshop, I've duplicated the motive and this will what I'll want it to look like: What I can't decide about is if it's too much, and if the space between the two motives is too empty. It does balance out better with the duo though, doesn't it?

5 comments :

HAED Sexy Fairy said...

Is it possible to make 4 of them clockwise?

Love the colour you've chosen. Very beautiful!!

J said...

Can't make 4 clockwise..... not enough fabbie. :(

sugardoll said...

That looks awesome!! I love the colors!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is very pretty. I think it looks great!

May said...

Pretty by itself. Two will be too much and 4 will send me madly flying over there to stop you, as much as I love Novia.