February 19, 2008

Cirque des Cercles finished

Here is it... finally done. My first finish of the year. Hopefully this will be only the first of many, goodness knows we have enough SALs planned into our ripe old ages. ;)

The look we were going for is one reminiscent of burnt velvet where the design is very subtle and the fabric is a showcase as well as the design.

The Particulars:
by Ink Circles
Fabric: 36ct opalescent linen specially hand-dyed
by the fabulous Tammy of Stab and Stash.
Floss: Caron Waterlilies Cocoa

5 comments :

CraftyPretender said...

Congratulations!!!! It looks gorgeous!!!! More gorgeous in the flesh than in a piccie, I imagine... think I need to judge that in person. You could send it down for a visit, btw :) *Huggles*

HAED Sexy Fairy said...

BEAUTIFULLLLL!!
Me too, so next stop is the Netherlands ;-)

sugardoll said...

dearie Joyce,

I've tagged you on my blog, it's been a while eh? But of course I always pick the chosen beautiful few hekhek.

Lovely piece you are doing there btw.

Andie said...

Beautiful!! Congratulations on a gorgeous Happy Dance!

Debs said...

Beautiful finish. You have inspired me to really finish something bigger and to work on more complex projects. I keep putting them off, until now. :D

You Rock!