March 8, 2008

Let's Play Tag

Alrighty then. Might as well jump in feet first and make a big splash back into the land of blogging.
Noreen
tagged me, and here are the rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Okie, here we go. 7 weird or random facts about me.... sheesh, do I really want the lot of you to know me this well? ;)

1. I can't swim or ride a bicycle. Wait... does that count as 2..... hmmm, I'm thinking it does.
2. I can't ride a bicycle.
3. I'm a huge RPG'er.
4. If I were guarantee millions, I'd consider marrying and old guy with liver spots if he died in a week and there is no contention for my millions. (ROFLMAO)
5. I can't sit still.... I always have to be doing something or thinking about something. The moment of me laying around doing nothing heralds the beginning of sickness.
6. I can't draw to safe my life. No modesty here either. When we were growing up, I drew a cat, and my brother wanted to know why I was drawing a fat elephant!! It has gone nowhere but downhill from there.
7. I can't play first person shooters cos I get motion sickness.

OK... I am tagging, EK, Novia, Wanda, and Nikki.

3 comments :

HAED Sexy Fairy said...

LOL. If I ever get angry to you.. I will take you for a walk along the rivers in Amsterdam and at one point I will push you into the river ha ha ha ha

sugardoll said...

LOL i can't play first person shooters either, i motion sickness. That's why i love gears of war. You know I RPG like you, but I don't RP because i think it's lame LOL And omg! I can't ride a bike either, when i was little i was taught how and I fell and i still have my scar on my thigh from that fall. What a sad experience hehe

Anne said...

I'm a huge RPG'er. Love that!!

I used to play loads of rpg games too...like NWN, Baldurs, etc...

HMBW!!!

Still awake...you will think me nuts