April 6, 2008

Online Pregnancy Test

Are you... or aren't you??!! Take the TEST!!

I apparently had a wicked, wild night... one of those you wake up from and remember nothing about and....

Joyce, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 11 lbs, 11 oz and have black hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!





You little whiskey-sippin' momma, you succumbed to the slick, double-dealin' charm of Boss Hogg. Your child will probably grow up to be a Lord (slum of war).


Who the heck is Boss Hogg?!!! That's what I'd like to know!

2 comments :

sugardoll said...

LOLOL

I did this, and i think it told me that I have a baby girl and the father is like Dick Cheney. LOL. I couldn't resist i had to keep pressing for who the dad will be, and i decided to stitch with the next door neighbor kid. What can i say? He's hawt! hahahah.

Andie said...

LOL, might have to try this :) You don't know who Boss Hogg is? Where have you been? LOL j/k and if you really don't know hes the bad sheriff from The Dukes of Hazard (your picture is from the series old old old) lol