November 9, 2009

Metamorphosis Happy Dance

Here she is!!! Sheila Wolk's Metamorphosis, alllll done!!!! I'm so happy with the way she turned out. She is gorgeous in real life... truly, truly gorgeous, if I may say so myself. ;)

I didn't like her eyes from the chart as they lacked the definition from Sheila's art, so I added some backstitching to her eyelids to make them more prominent.

EK has been trying to entice my girl into head north towards GA, but I think she's perfectly happy here. *grin*

The Particulars:
Artwork by: Sheila Wolk
Stitched 1 over 1 on 25 ct lugana
Floss: DMC

3 comments :

Shelleen said...

You did an awesome job on her.

Rebecca in TN said...

WOW!!! She's gorgeous! I'm so glad I decided to stop by today and look for an update. I think this one is my most favorite of the Wolk patterns. Great stitching!!

Joysze said...

Thanks Shelleen and Rebecca. ^.^