November 1, 2010

Taj Mahal Mandala - Center

Stitching's all done on the center!! :D All the specialty stitches are in and I'm absolutely loving the colors! I'd never have thought that purples, blues, and lime greens can work together so beautifully, and am almost tempted to stitch in some bling for eye candy, but I'll resist. ;)


I learnt a new specialty stitch today, the woven scotch, and boy, it took a lot of time weaving the stitches back and forth, but it's such a cool effect for the border that I just had to take a close up to show them off. :D

7 comments :

ana~stitch said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Isadarena said...

It is just stunning : I really love these magical designs.
Have a nice week,
Isa

Zigmoond said...

Joysze, very gently and carefully!

ArabicaMix said...

Joysze, I know this stitch. It looks very impressive. I am writing again and again - I really like the colors of TM-mandala.

Joysze said...

Thanks guys for all the compliments. I'm having so much fun with this one.

Sexy Fairy said...

WOW!!! Soooooooooooo neatttttttt! I am speechless

vEr0n!c@ said...

Your stitches are sooooo perfect! The effects of that woven stitch is definitely cool.