April 29, 2011

Chinese Garden Mandala - Quick Update

Before I get down to the nitty-gritty... I want to welcome all my new followers. :D It's awesome to have you guys for company!!!

This was a crazy week, both at home and at work, and as a result, poor Chinese Garden was neglected again. I did hunker down and so some stitching the last couple of nights, and I'm hoping to give it lots and lots of love this weekend, as Part 2 will be released May 1st. Also, Part 2 of Spring Knotgarden will be released on the same day. :S Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.... I know I'll be in a dilemma of which Part 2 to stitch next. ;)

The little pagoda roof is sooooo cute!! I love the little squiggles on the left and right of the roof top. Just a bit more crosses to do on the roof, and I can move on to the clouds and paddy fields. :D


I hope to have something nice to show come Monday, so stay tuned!! :D

11 comments :

Pointed Stitcher said...

Wow, you are moving right along on this one. Very pretty.

ArabicaMix said...

Part 2 of these designs is today! (Smile).
I want to start a Spring Garden, too. Waiting for materials from Cindy.
Joyce, stitches in 2 part of a Chinese garden Mandala looks very interesting аnd I think you choose it.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. Have a lovely weekend. Can't wait to see what you have to show on Monday.

Rachel said...

Lovely progress!! And Part two is out now!!! :) It's beautiful!

TammyK said...

This stitching normally isn't my style but you make it look so intriguing. Very nice stitching.

Jenny said...

Joyce, I do't know how you do it - you must have some sort of turbo fuel that your needles are running on... Great progress. The design is just breath taking, as usual!

Oh, and many greetings from Sweden! :-)

anojaa said...

Your chinese garden is coming to life so nicely, well done!

mdgtjulie said...

It's looking good Joyce. Keep up the good work. Maybe you should have someone choose number one (Chinese) or number two (Knotgarden) and that way you don't have to think about it!!

Wendy said...

hello there !
it´s been awhile, but I´m back at blogging, ang doing my best to catch up on blog-reading.
I must say, you´ve been quite busy, everything loos so beautiful !
love your stitching, and I promise I´ll ben around more often again !

wendy111 said...

Definitely taking shape now! April has been a bad stitching month for me and I know the dilemma of what should I do! I now have most of April Baroque to do plus May and the same with Chinese (I don't think about the other WIP's). Happy weekend stitching and I look forward to seeing your progress, and I might get some stitching done too.

Esther said...

I love the colors! I'm looking forward to the next update of this one!