May 27, 2011

Blogger Problems

Blogger has been having a lot of problems lately...

First, our icon pictures disappeared... they're now back, thankfully. Then, there is the ongoing issue of not being able to comment. Fortunately, I haven't had that problem *fingers crossed*. Then there was that little thing not too long ago where they had to do a huge overhaul. Hubby calls Blogger "Google's Ginger Child™" LOL! It seems that it's never paid attention to and problems keep creeping up.

Some bloggers have mentioned over the last few weeks that their Follower's Gadget is not showing up and this problem seems to have really escalated. Mine was gone yesterday and there's a gaping hole where it should be. I'm spending some time catching up with blogs today (no thanks to a busy work week), and darn it if a lot of yours aren't gone as well. :(

I hope Blogger fixes this soon. :( How else would I find new bloggy friends otherwise? And I soooo love to see your faces on my sidebar. :(

10 comments :

Pauline said...

Yes, :( all my friends are gone!!
I have no followers anymore on my blog.
But i hope they will fix it.

Ineke said...

And posting comments also doesn't work as it should. On some blogs Firefox does work well and Explorer doesn't.
My followers have moved to cyberspace too :o(
Not much fun to do blogging this way: I hope they fix it soon.

mdgtjulie said...

Mine was gone for a while, and then came back, and now it's gone again. I can still see how many followers I have on dashboard, but it won't show me who they are. Very strange, Joysze. I hope your followers come back soon!!

Topcho said...

The followers gadget is gone here too! Hope it will be back soon. at least I'm happy I'havent had problems with logging and posting coments as some people do.

Lesleyanne said...

I haven't lost my followers gadget yet, touch wood, but am having a lot of trouble commenting.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I can still comment on your blog! It seems that I can comment when the "Follow" button is on a side column but not when it's an option on the top nav-bar. How random.

I can post to my blog but not add photos. My Picasa album is also playing up and that's Google run too.

wendy111 said...

I seem to have survived so far and usually have my followers and have had no problems commenting. It would be nice if it just worked as it is meant to. The joys of the computer world, but I love that I can see what all my stitching friends are up to.

The Manbroider said...

I feel your pain as well! All my followers were gone as well! I however am having trouble loading pics......such a pain! Come on blogger!

anojaa said...

No more followers too! at least I can comment, which I couldn't some days ago!
Please Special Blogger Unit do something!

Stitching Noni said...

SO glad it isn't just me... I thought something weird was going on with blogger as my followers gadgets shows no body but my dashboard says that there are followers still out there! I haven't had problems with my posts disappearing or with doing comments, but a few weeks ago I did have a problem posting and I have also had a problem uploading pictures!

I do hope that they get it sorted soon.....

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/