May 13, 2011

Blogger...

... is back... YAY!!!!!! They must have worked around the clock to fix the problems. Thanks, Blogger team!! :D

I have not been able to comment on anything yesterday or see your guys' latest posts. According to the blogger status, they're working to restore all the posts from early Wednesday, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on your latest. :D

I have restarted Spring Knotgarden on the white fabbie, but it's going slow. Fingers crossed that I will have something to show you come Monday. :)

Happy weekend everyone!

5 comments :

Vani said...

I'm also happy they worked os hard to fix it! Who knew I was so into blogging! Mine still has to be fixed to include my most recent posts. hope that happens soon!

Isadarena said...

Happy week-end to you too, Joyce:-)) ...and I think I will be able to show you my Marie-Antoinette Mandala on Monday...yeah!!

mdgtjulie said...

I had the same problem last night Joysze. I didn't lose any posts, but several of my blogs did, so I'm hoping they get it fixed soon. Happy weekend to you to, and I hope you get lots done and can show a pic on Monday. Can't wait to see!!!

anojaa said...

i am too so happy it's back! I miss blogging and reading your blogs :)

Pauline said...

We all had problems with blogger :(
But it is working again!
Pffff, i am only a little sad that i looses some comments....