May 15, 2011

Spring Knotgarden Reboot

Asked for white fabbie with kit.... got antique white....
Stitched anyways.... decided I didn't like.....
Sent Part 1 to Ana... for some SAL'ing fun....
On 32ct jobelan white... Part 1's now re-done.



I went ahead and stitched the outline for the gardens in part 2 yesterday and fully intended to dive right into it today, but I woke up to a gorgeous day... The sun is barely shining, the breeze is glorious, the palm trees are rustling... and it would seem a sin to sit indoors. ;) It'll get some love later today, I'm sure... :D


12 comments :

Mercury said...

I congratulate! The beginning beautiful!

Yvon (jioya) said...

It looks lovely, i hope that you had a very good day!!!

Hugs Yvon.

Lesleyanne said...

Great start. Hope you enjoyed your day in the sun.

wendy111 said...

It is looking lovely again! I am glad that you changed the fabric so that you are going to be happy with the end result. Look forward to seeing Part 2 grow. Happy stitching and hope you had a lovely day in the sun

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think pure white will look much better with the blues and you'll be happier too!

Isadarena said...

You made a great re-start and it looks very beautiful !!
I wish you a pleasant day,
Isa

Lou said...

Great re-start - amazing progress and hope you enjoyed the outdoors! Looking forward to more progress pics : )

Joy said...

It looks wonderful. I am glad you chose to follow your heart.

Mia said...

It's beautiful :)
I want to live somewhere where palm trees grow - outdoors and not in a pot... :)

anojaa said...

the restart look stunning! Enjoy the beautiful weather

mdgtjulie said...

Looking good. This piece is gonna be gorgeous!! I can't wait to see you progress on it.

Charbsandthebumpydog said...

I think the outlines look like cat faces! Perhaps they are staring into the beautifull pond, hoping to find a fish ;-)