1. Thank the person who has awarded you.It would be tough for me to pass the award to just 15 people.... so instead, I'd like to be a rebel and give the award to everyone on my blog roll and invite you guys to check them out. You won't regret it. I'm also constantly adding blogs to it as I find new ones to
2. List seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers.
Next up.... 7 things about me:
1. I'm from Malaysia and came here for Uni, with the full intention of returning home after my studies... then I met hubby. LOL!
2. I love food and I can eat A LOT! Fortunately, I'm not into sweets nor junk food (I don't consider potato chips junk btw, LOL!)
3. Sometimes I torture myself by browsing through Malaysian food sites with my cousin, and we dream and drool and lament the fact that we can't get good Malaysian food here.
4. Green is my favorite color. It makes me so happy.
5. I have a BMus in Piano Pedagogy and a MMus is Piano Performance.
6. A perfect day for me would be spent at home, stitching, with hubby either gaming on the computer or watching some WW2 movie/documentary on tv.
7. Oh... this is important enough to warrant a spot here... I hate the heat. Really, really hate the heat.
Secondly, my fabbies for my 3 planned Miras arrived today from Picture This Plus and they are pretty!!!
|Belfast Opalescent "Ancient"|
|Belfast Opalescent "Lagoon" - this is much lighter than in my layover,|
but I was forewarned, and I'm so please with the teal green and browns in it.
|Belfast Opalescent "Opal"|
Lastly, I mentioned in a previous post that I am unable to reply to some of your comments via email. When I try to reply, I get this email address: "email@example.com". Some googling later, I discovered that this message pops up when no email address is listed in the user's profile. If you're interested in having an email listed for bloggers to answer your comments directly:
1. Go to EDIT PROFILE.
2. Check SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Enter your email address under the IDENTITY section. Lots of people use a different email address from their main one for just this purpose alone.