September 27, 2011

Hot Bods?

Ahahahahaha!! Notice the question mark? Sorry girls, I haven't had time to scour the net for the next drool worthy pic/s, but I was very happy to log on today and see pics of David Tennant staring back at me. He's so, SO gorgeous ... *happy sigh* ... Needless to say, it took me awhile to get started on this post. ;)

I've been MIA for a few days. Been going non-stop and needed some down time. We took yesterday off, with the full intention of staying in the entire long weekend. It was going pretty well too! We bummed around, watched the new seasons of Dr. Who, watched youtube vids, I stitched and caught up on DVR'ed shows, hubby played games... and then, it all came to a screeching halt yesterday when the fridge started crying. Apparently it was feeling empty and has lost it's sense of 'full'filment.

You see, I like to grocery shop after work on Fridays, but that didn't happen since I was in a hurry to get home for my long weekend. Well, you know what they say about procrastination, right? Good!! Cos I don't... LOL!!!

Mermaids of the Deep Blue got some love. I was wondering on a month end finish for them, but that's not going to happen. Remember the title? Well, their bodies are all done and they're sparkly and green and kinda hot... ROFL!!! I just have the skin (yuck!!), hair, jewels, and beading left. Another photostitched picture to show their full scale. :)

10 comments :

valerie said...

Great progress on your mermaids. It seems like you are really moving along!

♥ Nia said...

Looking good!! It seems like you did a great progress :D I'm stitching my Bluebell and she seems to grow so slowly =/ Never happened to me before! I'm usually a fast stitcher.. maybe she's growing and I'm the one not seeing it :p hehehhe
I love those colors.. so pretty =)

Mouse said...

hahahah .... re the hot bod ..lol mermaids looking fantastic.... sorry to hear of your lack of food poor DH ..lol love mouse xxxx

Lissanne said...

They're beautiful!! How did you enjoy the new season of Dr. Who?

cucki said...

very lovely mermaid..great progress..she is coming along so lovely..
keep well dear..lots of love for you..big hugs cucki xx

Ewa said...

Full scale -- HAHAHA! I love puns :) They look fantastic :)

Jenny said...

Love the green mermaid tails against the beautiful deep-blue linen! L-O-V-E it!!!
(Yep, I am one of those seriously addicted stitchers who I get more excited from stitchie pics than any "hot man shot" in the world... Wait a minute - that sounded creepy... Oh well, life isn't always pretty. LOL)

Anne said...

Your teasing us now???? That's not cool Joyce :P

I was looking forward to something good to look at. Just kidding darlin'!! Love your progress on Mermaids. Those colours are my favourite, next to purples. Their fins are kinda hot. Looks like a dance from Dirty Dancing!!

HUGS!

Pauline said...

Your work is groing very fast!

Veronica said...

Uh, what do they say about procrastination? Another fellow procrastinator here :P

How do you stitch so fast?! I wanna know your secret.