November 25, 2011

Friday Randomness

My Resimay
To hoom it mae cunsern,
I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.
I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.
I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies.
I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a job wit my persinalety.
My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I kin start emeditely.
Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.
hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.
Sinseerly,
Bubba
PS:
Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.


Employer's response:
Dear Bubba:
It's OK Honey. We've got spell check. 
See you Monday.

15 comments :

Barbi said...

LMAO!!!!! Hired!!

Lesleyanne said...

Too good. Definitely hired.

Stitching Noni said...

Love it!!! Thanks for the giggle :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

Lol, when does he start?

cucki said...

lol..thank you..i have mr.given..he he he

Jennifer M. said...

Hahaha Nice... With a body like that, who cares about correct spelling! It's overrated in the professional world I say.

Jen

valerie said...

LoL...love it!

threadbear said...

LMAO! Oh boy is he hired!!

Rachel said...

LOL!!!!!

Stitching Sweetie said...

ROFL! I'd hire him!

Anne said...

LOL!!! Too funny darlin'!! He's not too bright but that's ok :D We can spell check for him!!

Lonneke said...

ROFL!

Marcy said...

;) He's a keeper -- lol, you made my day.

♥ Nia said...

hahahahahahahahahaha :D
Great reply!!! LOL!!!! :D

Ewa said...

Oh.... oh my...