December 2, 2011

Friday Randomness

Here we are in December...

Christmas songs are playing on the radio and in departmental stores, retailers are advertising like crazy and telling us to "Buy! Buy! Buy!", households are busy with shopping and baking.

Through it all, Christmas trees need to go up, ornaments have to be hung, lights need to be strung. Our hubbies, significant others, and kids are in for the fun,  but wouldn't it be nice to have just a little bit of extra help? ;)

Scott McGillivray

David Bromstad

Jared Walker Dostie

Matt Muenster

Carter Oosterhouse

13 comments :

Diane (di) said...

Wow :)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

(thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou) lmbo

Pauline said...

Hahaha, yes i need a little help!
But lucky me: i have a very handsome and strong boyfriend!
;)
with a little "beer belly"do you understand?

Mouse said...

now that's more like it hahahah .. I wonder who I could persuade ??? matt, jared or carter phoooaarrr heheheh, just realised why been getting hot flushes ...roflmso !!!!! love mouse xxxxx

♥ Nia said...

ahahhaahha Put this on your Xmas list!!! LOL :D

Vani said...

Can I just say that that brightened my day significantly!!!

Karen said...

I wonder if my husband would notice if one of these chore boys stopped by to hang some lights??? Proly not, so long as they don't fight over the remote...

cucki said...

lol..me giggling on nia comment..he he he
true..
great pictures;)

Stitching Sweetie said...

I would love for Dave to come help me at my house. Um, I mean help around my house.

Anne said...

I'll take Carter please! He can help fix things around the house and put up the tree that the hubby is procrastinating doing!! If he maybe could just wear some boxers?? Heheheh!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ewa said...

You forgot John Gidding:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167667_10150099746406484_9413241483_6183785_6260311_n.jpg

Xeihua (Sara) said...

I'll take some help from any of them eheheh, I can always get something for them to help with ;)

Hugs :)

nikkin said...

Any and all are welcome, as long as they don't mind shoveling! hahaha!

/hugs,
Nikki

OctoberLace said...

Carter Oosterhouse from the furniture store commercials? Looks a bit different here.