December 21, 2011

A Slight Interruption...

... to your regularly scheduled programming...

I'm going to put the Random Afternoon Question on hiatus for a couple of weeks. With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, one less thing to think about is a good thing. Don't you agree? Oh wait!! That's a random question... Does that mean today is taken care of? LOL!!

I have yet to do my WIPocalypse 2012 post, but plans have been rattling around in my brain for awhile now, so I just need to put it down.

I'm thinking of doing a pictorial look-back on my finishes this year after Orchid is done. Can you hazard a guess yet as to how long she'll take me to finish? :)

It's four days to Christmas, let's not forget the reason we celebrate this glorious day.

7 comments :

Katie said...

It's a very busy time for everyone I think. I would like to wish you a very happy holidays! I look forward to IHSWing with you next year.

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

One less thing to think about is always a good thing :) As a result I'm not sure I'll be guessing how long Orchid will take, just trying to think about it makes my brain hurt!

Merry Christmas, and I'm looking forward to getting back into IHSW next year (and maybe we can have some more hotties?) :) x

Kelly said...

I had not heard about WIPocalypse. Thanks for sharing. I might want to join too.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Xeihua (Sara) said...

I've been trying to get my SAL for next year ready to start on January too... and I just an't get everything organized, so one less thing to think about is really good eheheh... I've left you my guess already, and now I'm going back to my organization list and for some final stitches on some ornaments... Merry Christmas for you too :D

Hugs,
Sara

cucki said...

happy holiday deary..
hugs cucki xx

Dani - tkdchick said...

Have a merry christmas! Looking forward to more hermit ting next heat!

♥ Nia said...

I agree! Random afternoon question answered ;) hehehe
Take a rest, enjoy the season!! :D