March 21, 2012

Deviations

Sometimes it's good to deviate a little from the norm... to take a day off just because... sit out in the warm spring sun just because... to walk around naked... well hmm... to skip a Random Afternoon Question just because I know my fellow stitchers love to stash, and all the better when it's at great prices.

SALE!! SALE!! SALE!!!! One of my friends, Brenda (b.delgrosso@comcast.net), is destashing (and items are still being added to the albums as we speak). You know how I've always said that I don't stash? Well, that's cos she has enough for the both of us and more!! ;)

Everything from fabrics....



... to charts and kits.



The best part is? She will ship internationally. :D

I'm running a little behind with blog reading and emailing... why does that sound soooo familiar? ;) I'll catch up!! Promise!!! :D

11 comments :

SoCal Debbie said...

Thank you for the link to Brenda's pics. I just sent her an email to order 3 items!

tiffstitch said...

Sweet, thanks for the tip! And hope you're enjoying the day. :)

Jennifer M. said...

Thanks for the heads up! BTW I have a question for you, when you stitch on Picture This Plus fabric...which type do you normally choose? I've found the color I want for a future Mirabilia but have no idea out of the 20 type options which one would be best. Just trying to get an idea on price.

Thanks!

Jen

Barbi said...

LOL! There ain't nothing wrong with wwaling around naked! LOL

irishcream06 said...

I have awarded you the leibster blog award! check out my blog for more info

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the information. I am not buying anything or stitching anything until I have Spiritdancer done this year.

Your right about deviating as I did that yesterday...It felt great!

Trinabelle said...

Thank you for the links, Joyce. I just purchased my first ever HAED! Eek! LOL

Isadarena said...

Thanks so much for the link, sweet Joyce, I am goint to take a look there :-)
Enjoy the Spring weather and have a lovely day,
Isa

Anne said...

Deviation is the best!! JOYCEEEEE!!!! Thanks for the link darling!!!

HMBW!!!!!!!!!1111

♥ Nia said...

I'm saving a little to... spend on Pixies! :D hehehehe

saramshobby said...

zeer mooi, prachtig