First off, my ORT jar. The newest additions of Sweet Pea threads are enjoying some company from my oncidium (dancing ladies) orchid.
Secondly, Spring has sprung! When we lived in the midwest, I loved spring. Well, I didn't enjoy the allergies, but I loved seeing life bloom. The colors are bright and fresh, the weather is crisp and cool. Nature is saying "HELLLO!!!!!" and what could be better than saying "HELLO!!!" right back with a frolic here and there? ;)
Told ya I had bribes. ;)
Third and finally, I was awarded the Liebster Award by Irishcream06.
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I am honored, though it'd be impossible for me to single out just 5 blogs. Instead, I'd love to invite you to visit all the blogs I follow as they are all special in their own way.
5 Random Facts.... I can do random.... LOL!!!
- One of my biggest joys in life is to see a wildflower. Right there in the middle of nowhere, perfection!
- I wake up every Friday morning thinking, "I can sleep in tomorrow!!!!!"
- I can't swim... or ride a bicycle.... or rollerskate... or....
- I'm a homebody (see #3).
- I like to sit out on our balcony, listening to the traffic, cos it reminds me of home.