September 14, 2012

Friday Randomness - IHSW Version

Are you guys ready for some quiet stitching time?? Just your needle and you, putting gorgeous, colorful fibers to equally gorgeous fabric.

(If you haven't yet, it's not too late to sign up for September's IHSW!)

Remember, we're HERMITTING. Just us and our beloved stitching. Closing out the world and letting everyone else fend for themselves for a little while. We surely deserve that, right?

Although, things might come to a standstill without some help. I mean, how can we be expected to keep our strength up if we're not fed? The housework isn't going to miraculously get done. We might need a drink every now and then!!! What if the frog visits???!! What are hermitters to do????!!!!

Don't you worry, I have you covered...

I've heard that he cooks barely edible meals, but who cares!!!
It's not that hard to get crackers out of a box.

Yeah, that's a great pose... FREEZE!

I know drinking and stitching is a bad combo, but just look at that smile!

I'm sure this guy is good at catching frogs...

Best milkshake in town!

HAPPY HERMITTING, EVERYONE!!! :D

27 comments :

cucki said...

lol..happy hermitting xxx

bren9217 said...

Ohhhhh Joyceeeeee........You are too kind in only thinking of us and not yourself. You have outdone yourself with the last little dude! he's my fav :-)

Anne said...

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! They can all hang out at my house and do MY housework! It's needing a clean!!

Happy Hermitting! HMBWCGT!

Mouse said...

mmmmmm could do with one or two of these this weekend heheheh ;) quick where is that fan .... love mouse xxxx

September said...

Great photos - made me smile!

Annie said...

LOVE IT!!!

stitchstitchknit said...

Hihi, I love the pics =) I should show them to my boyfriend, maybe he will agree to do some housework then ;-D

Heidi said...

ROTLaughingMAO!!!!!! JOYCE!!!! HAHAHAHA I love it!

Pauline said...

Wiewowie!!!
Hahahahahaha, great pictures!
My dear boyfriend is a cleaner...yessss, it is his job!
Mmm, i should ask him to take that pose with the vacuumcleaner!
Mmm, what do i said??? He has a big belly, after all that drinking off beer!Hahaha, happy stitchweekend!!

rosey175 said...

Okay, I just vacuumed today and missed my chance to laugh at Stretch Armstrong there posing with the vacuum.

Kiss the Cook indeed. LOL.

Tammy Bergeron said...

thanks for the smile, the little boy reminded me of my own, soon he will be cooking up a storm

Marcy said...

lol -- thanks for the grins! Happy IHSW-ing

Bea said...

Thanks for the smiles Joyce. My needles are patiently waiting for me to get off this computer.

Karen said...

Zoinks! I almost knocked over my drink! You should give a girl a little warning. ;-b

Carolyn said...

ROFLMAO.....This was great...Thank you!!!!

Michele said...

Such yumminess....your thoughtful nature brings warmth to our tired eyes. LOL and that squenchie-tooshie yum yummy milkshake...Oh my goodness! LOL

♥ Nia said...

Hahahahahahah that second picture made me laugh so much! Is he cleaning or doing yoga? LOL
Ok the last one is the cutest thing!! Hehehehehe
Enjoy your weekend sweetie :)

Joy said...

LOL What a way to get the motivation going!

Minnie said...

I would love a little of that help around the house.

Shelleen said...

Are you sending one of each to all of us? I will be joining this weekend.

Shaunterria Owens said...

I will be hermitting this weekend, but I wouldn't mind any of those fellas stopping by for a chat :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

purplesunset24 said...

I have not done this in such a long time. My project has been collecting dust AGAIN. It needs to be finished. :)

Kate said...

Oh am I the only one who already has this!

busyhands said...

Oh what a fabulous idea! Exactly what I had in mind for this weekend... think I wull join in :D

Melinda said...

I have a serious issues with frogs.

Ewa said...

Love it, and you! :)

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Ohhh I missed another IHSW [go hide in the closet] if only I had that help in preparing the tender my company is doing... i would probably have some free time to stitch.... or maybe not since I would get distracted with the cooking and cleaning xD... does today still counts as stitching day... so you won't ground me for being a bad IHSW follower xD
Hugs,