May 13, 2013

May IHSW


I didn't forget this month!! LOL!!! I had every intention of posting earlier today but two back-to-back closings had me running around like a maniac after lunch and I'm finally settling down for the day.

Guess what? I finally put needle to fabric and started Lily of the Valley by Mirabilia. There's not much to see as yet, other than her legs, but I'm hoping to have more done after the weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, I'm tied up most of Saturday judging a piano competition. Sunday will see us on a date with the new Star Trek movie, whoot whoot! I'll find some time to hermit and stitch with you guys though.

How about you? Planning a hermitty weekend or crazy one?


10 comments :

Lesley said...

I'm looking forward to this months IHSW Joysze,just submitted my link :-)
Hope you like the new Star Trek film. Me and hubby are off to see it todsy as it's his day off:-):-) We've seen every film at the cinema..can't break with tradition :-)

cucki said...

Happy hermiting x

tiffstitch said...

I have a stitching group on my LNS on Saturday, yay! Then work in the afternoon and Sunday off, so here's hoping I actually get some stitching done. :) Enjoy the new Trek!

diamondc said...

Yes I am in I have lots of stitching to do.
Catherine

stitchstitchknit said...

I'm definitely in! Boyfriend is gone on Saturday (will return sometime on Sunday) and I have no one to keep me company ;-) So I will relax and stitch! ;-)

♥ Nia said...

Happy stitching :)

Kaisievic said...

Missed last month's so can't wait to join you all this month - so much I want to get done!

Zurainny Ismail said...

Star Trek : Into Darkness is just as fun to watch as its predecessor. You'll enjoy it - I'm going to watch it again next week! Have fun! :D

Anne said...

Little late, but here I am. Happy stitching, and hope you enjoy Trek! :)

Anne said...

Super late too with my submission...I really need to forget my worries at my needle...HMBW!!!!