October 16, 2013

IHSW October 2013

Hello, my dears!!! How goes your stitchy adventures?? I'm very sorry to report that mine is non-existent and I haven't stitched in six weeks!! Oh the horror of it all!!!!

On the upside, work things are nicely set up. I've finished the website for our company. I'll do a "Life Update" post soon... promise. In the meantime, I've missed y'all lots and lots.

I shall endeavor to stitch some this weekend. Would really like to get Spring Knotgarden finished. You're all welcome to whip me into shape with some wet noodles or silks. HAHAHAHA!!!

6 comments :

Mouse said...

hopefully this month I will be able to sit and stitch on a hermitting weekend whooo hooo :) love mouse xxxxx

Kate said...

Well said Mouse! Hope I can manage some good stitching this coming weekend. I didn't manage to report lats month's progress yet!

Claudette497 said...

The wet noodles are out - I'd like to see knotgarden finished too, lol! We miss you right back!

The Crafty Princess said...

6 weeks and no stitching!!!! OMG I would have died. I've noticed your absence and missed you! Especially the eye candy posts LOL. Good luck for the weekend. xox Alicia

Ele said...

perfect timing! I need to finish my WIP this week! happy stitching

Deb said...

Ouch! Six weeks and I would be having stitchers withdrawal!