July 17, 2014

IHSW July 2014

No, I didn't forge... ok, I almost did and it wasn't from gaming either. LOL! (Let's not talk about last month, shall we? *bangs head*)

I had all good intentions to post on Monday and time ran away from me. (I think I even have a post started with pics of Serengeti.) Tuesday and Wednesdays are a bust since I rush around from the office to go teaching in the afternoons, and before I know it, it's already Thursday!!

Ok, without further ado, let's IHSW!!!! I'll be working on Serengeti. How about you? 

10 comments :

Keebles said...

I did my own private IHSW last month (although I didn't do much due to lack of motivation). Having you back might give me the push I need!

Ineke said...

I'll be working on the Nymph Garden. Started with one of the huge waterlily things of part 4 yesterday evening. Just because I want to see how it is when stitched ;o)

Katie said...

Wohoo I'll finally be able to join in again. I always seem to be busy on the 3rd weekend. Now to decide what needs stitched on.

valerie said...

I'm gonna try to stitch. I may count today since I am going to stitch group tonight and am home tmrw night but Sat/Sun are shot! Can't wait to see your Serengheti start. :)

Sasha said...

I'm so very excited to be able to finally participate in one of these! I will be working on my Lion King and maybe my Midnight Enchanter projects this weekend.

JaimeLyn said...

I am excited to be participating, and reading about eveyone's work! Joyce, I made a mistake on my link when I originally added my name- so sorry- #15 is wrong!
~Jaime Lyn

JaimeLyn said...

I am excited to be participating, and reading about eveyone's work! Joyce, I made a mistake on my link when I originally added my name- so sorry- #15 is wrong!
~Jaime Lyn

Debs said...

Glad to have you back! Missed you last month. I've decided this weekend to start Twisted Band Sampler from Northern Expressions.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Every weekend is a hermit weekend for me!

I think I will stitch something Hallowe'eny this weekend.

Lindsay said...

I'm plodding on with Art Deco Sunrise