It's official....

... The SAL Triplets have a blog. Somehow, we've evolved from that to being The Evil Triplets. I suspect that this has much to do with the other 2 evil triplets, cos we all know that I'm an 9edf3311.gif.

Now that we've all kinda, sorta became rotaters, we're going to use that blog as a meeting place cum photo album of sorts for our WIPs.

I can't wait to see pics of what Audrey and May are working on. May should almost be done with Neverending, otherwise known as Night, but we have yet to see a picture. >.< Of course, she tried to take a picture of these new green sneakers she bought the other day and ended up taking a movie of it. I must say, I was kinda disappointed the shoes just stood there instead of doing a little dance of something.

Comments

Milady Insanity said…
Some angel you are!

And you're the evilest one of all, considering that you started your rotation without even finishing Mates!
J said…
Noooo, I'm leading by example and putting a foot into the rotation thing to test the waters. ^.~

Popular Posts