Thank You...

.... to all my friends and colleagues for your condolences and well-wishes through this last week.

And to you...

... Sean, your calls to check up on me and being able to either chat about stitching or grandma has helped tremendously.

... Tammy, your emails and the beautiful vase of flowers you sent made me feel so loved, and knowing that you took so much time out of your busy schedule to choose the perfect flowers floored me.

... Maria, your emails and calls are so appreciated, especially when you're going through such a tough time yourself.

... Novia, your card and emails means so much. We've just met, but it seems like I've known you forever and a day.

... Peggy, thank you for your shoulder to cry on and for the beautiful flowers.

I am well and truly blessed having all of you in my life, and I hope that I have been half as good of a friend to you, as you have all been to me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I will continue to pray for you. i am glad you are hanging in there1 See you on Stab and Stash!

Popular Posts