It's Official

Our weekend SAL of Phoenix Rising officially started this last weekend. Yipppeee!!! It took us a little longer than intended for this start cos there was a problem with the floss list for this chart, but thanks to Fudgey, it's now all sorted out.

We initially had a floss list of 50 colors, but we now have 90 colors to work with, which includes kreinik. I'm thinking of replacing the kreinik blending filament with DMC's white metallic thread though. Sure would be much easier to work with.

I stitched for quite a few hours on Saturday after coming home from teaching, and another few hours yesterday. Didn't get as much stitching done as I'd like to have had, cos I had a manuscript I had to edit. But I got to talk to Sean while he was on his way to Naples, so that was much fun indeed. ^.^

Here's a closeup of most of the first page:



And here is a broader picture which really shows of Tammy's Fire Burst fabbie:

Comments

HAED Sexy Fairy said…
There's no way I can catch up with you guys.

I will QUIT *spout* *spout*

Now you guys SAL every weekend, I will do SAL eveweewayy..

Popular Posts