Fate or Destiny?

I love coffee, definitely Starbucks, and hands down their Café Mocha. Usually decaf and always without whip cream.

I have a friend at work, sweet Allie, who knows this and always offers to get me my cuppa Joe’s during her lunch break. Occasionally, I take her up on her offer, and today was one such day. Because I was craving it, I had her get me a grande… and with caffeine no less.

During lunch, one of my other co-workers, Anna, came into the lunch room and asked me if I’ve seen Allie yet. When I said no, she told me that my coffee had exploded all over Allie! EGADS!!!! So the poor girl was in the bathroom trying to wash out her WHITE top. Fortunately, Anna had some clean clothes in her car and offered them to Allie.

I felt so bad…. (the feeling has long since past, btw. I can be an angel for only so long. ;) I’ve been teasing her mercilessly about it.) The next time I saw Allie, she had this cute bright-ish green top on….

Now, to the title of the blog:

fate
1. something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot: It is always his fate to be left behind.
4. a prophetic declaration of what must be: The oracle pronounced their fate.

des‧ti‧ny
1. something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing; lot or fortune.
2. the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events.

I looked at my desktop Garfield picture today and.....
That is the EXACT shade of green of Allie's loaner shirt!!!!!

Fate, or Destiny, or both? * gasp and does this mean that Garfield is an ORACLE????? I don’t know…. All I know is that Allie smells like MY coffee, and I can’t drink her!!!

Comments

Branlaadee said…
I always knew there was something special about Garfield!
HAED Sexy Fairy said…
You can always lick her.. just for the taste...
Anonymous said…
Great story!
Anonymous said…
Lol....that's too funny! It certainly seems as though it's more than just a coincidence...

Popular Posts