For Ai Lin

My darling cousin has been stuck, bored, in some training for work for the last 3 days, and the poor girl keeps checking my blog for something to read and has come up empty for 2 days now. So hopefully this is something entertaining for one and all.

*drawing a blank here*

*stares at the screen willing for something inspiring to say*

HAH!!! Who am I kidding? Whenever will I have anything inspiring to say. Although, random thoughts have been blurted out before much to my embarassment, like the one time a friend was asking who James Taylor was and I belted out "I feel good, nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh."

Tonight, we're going to go see this acrobatic dance troupe called Pilobulus. They look really interesting, but it's going to be a long drive from work all the way to W. Palm Beach, and seeing as how this is taking place on a Wednesday night, it's cutting into Ai Lin's and my beading time.

On the beading end, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's not going to take over my love of cross-stitch. HOWEVER, there is something so damn satisfying with sitting down for 2 hours and finishing something. Talk about instant gratification, baybee!!!! :D

Comments

Popular Posts