Tagged

May tagged me for this, so here we go:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Teaching piano
2. Music Editing

Four favorite foods:
1. Assam Laksa
2. Mom and mother-in-law's cooking
3. KFC gravy and mashed potato
4. Starbucks Cafe Mocha (yes, I consider this a food group)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Fellowship of the Rings
2. Return of the King
3. The Matrix
4. While You Were Sleeping

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Stargate
2. Heroes
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. Ghost Whisperer

Four Places I’ve Traveled:
1. Zimbabwe
2. Botswana
3. Various parts of US
4. Singapore

Four websites I go to (almost) daily:
1. Crafty Coven
2. Friends' blogs (when I have time)

Four people I’m tagging to do this too:
1. EeKoon
2. Novia
3. Wanda
4. Sean

Comments

May said…
KFC is disgusting. Do you know what they put in there? All sorts of chemicals. By the time I meet you, you'll be glowing in the dark.
Anne said…
Soooo I'm up late...it's 12:20 am and I thought I would take a peek at your first few entries of your blog. Wow you started it in 2005!! HOLY MOLY!! I just had to put a comment here: TV shows...Battlestar...and Stargate!! WHOOHOO! Those are the two shows I just mentioned to you in an email today!! CRAZY! Oh, and I loved Heroes too!! HAHA! Assam Laksa... I can see why it would be your fav....Ok, maybe I should go to bed now...or read more ol' school posts!!

HMBW!!

Popular Posts