My Lariat and Matching Pearl Earrings

I've really enjoyed having 2 days off in a row... and if I'm not careful, I'm going to get used to this and not work on Saturdays, which would make quite a few people very happy. ;)

I spent a good 2-3 hours today revamping my craft storage area. Ai Lin and my beads are now color coded from light to dark, which is going to make it much easier to look for what we need... well, it will be for me anyways, hehe. I went to Michael's yesterday with my mil and spent about $100 on jewelry making stuff, and the bulk of them were on sale!!!

Today, I made these:



I'm quite please with how the earrings turned out, and I think with the right top, the lariat would look really cute too.... although, Satish took one look at it and said that it was too chunky for me. Hmm... he could have a point there. We shall see. ^.~

There are more pictures I have to post, mainly of the jewelry we made for my mil.... soon.

Comments

HAED Sexy Fairy said…
Very pweettty!!!
I've foreseen bigger jewellery waves when EK arrives...
So purty!!!!! LOL! Very good job, dear!

Popular Posts