Tatty Teddy Wedding Day

Procrastination is never a good thing.... in this instance, it led to 4 days of stitching, 2 of those being a test of endurance in $&*^#$(*%$ backstitching! Did I mention I hate backstitching? LOL! The result, I must say, is damn cute, and I have never made such perfect french knots. ;)

Stitched for my cousin and Ian for their wedding, I used a DMC conversion of Anchor threads and replaced the french knots in the girl bear's veil with beads to add a bit of glitter.

I so totally love this and am tempted to stitch something for us, buuuuuut... I think I've had enough backstitching for now. ;)

Comments

vEr0n!c@ said…
LOL! I totally understand with the backstitching. I've yet to stitch a Tatty Teddy design but I've stitched a Forever Friends one. Gosh, I nearly threw the piece away... especially since I stitched it on Aida.

Great job, by the way. The wedding sampler looks beautiful. Lucky couple!
sugardoll said…
So cute!!! I can see all that backstitching. I am glad you finished it inspite of.

Love the beads on it as well. =)
sugardoll said…
Hey my dear,

I have award you on my blog, Please check it out. Thanks =)

Popular Posts