Mid-Year Tally-Ho

Well, it's June. I don't know where the first part of the year has gone but it sure was in a hurry to get there!!

I thought it be prudent (and since I'm bored) to do a quick check of my 2010 to-do list. I'm also making a mental note to be less ambitious with next year's list and to save a couple of empty slots for new projects that spring up. So far this year, the latter count is two, and I have another mini project (or two) in mind.

1. Start Japanese Garden and finish at least 1/2 achieved June, 2010
New Goal: Finish Japanese Garden - This is going so well and gathering so much steam that I can't fathom putting it down. The aim is to have this done by the end of August.

2. Finish Circle of Friends finished Jan. 7th, 2010

3. Hedgehog Baby by EMS finished Feb. 27th, 2010

4. Sampler (a Wiehenburg or Garden Stars) Sweetheart Tree's Weeping Violet for Uncle Ed and Aunty Sandy - If I actually get my act together, this is a super quick finish. 1/4 of it is done since it's an orphan from a friend who started it.

5. Namaste for in-laws (let's try it again this year. LOL!) - I don't think this will make it, but I'll leave it on here for now. It's a quick stitch, but I just don't feel it, know what I mean?

6. Tate's Kimono Mermaid or Castles in the Air Chinese Zodiacs Pig and Tiger for P and Baby P - Both of them are definitely not doable, but I think it'd be nice to aim for starting one.

7. Something Mira's Winter Queen or Sabrina - I'll have to see how this goes. The dreamer in me is foreseeing starting and finishing Sabrina this year. HAH!

8. Finish Regal Tiger

9. Dolphin's Domain - This will have to be moved to next year.

Comments

Popular Posts