Japanese Garden Mandala - Stitching's Done!!

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy! Yipppppeeeeee!!! LOL... you'd think that I had finished this or something with all the hoo-ha and celebration. Well, hopefully that's not too far away.

All the stitching's done on this pretty and I started in with the beading last night (or should I say early this morning), and I'm not quite sure how long it'll take. I've decided to keep it on the scroll frame while I work on the seed beads and then I'll have to suffer through stitching in hand for the bicones and pearls.

We went to Michael's yesterday and they had a 60% off for 1, 70% off for 2 or more on custom framing that ends August 15th. Now... what are the chances that I'll have this and Mini Mandala 06 done by then? Close to nil, especially since I haven't even kitted up the latter???!!! LOL!!!

Comments

Popular Posts