To-Do List Revisited

Now that Japanese Garden Mandala is finished, I have the next 2 or 3 months of stitching planned out. As a result, there are more changes to 2010's To Do List. I really don't know why I bother with this seeing as how I hardly ever stick with the initial plans, LOL!

1. Start Japanese Garden and finish at least 1/2 achieved June, 2010
New Goal: Finish Japanese Garden - This is going so well and gathering so much steam that I can't fathom putting it down. The aim is to have this done by the end of August. finished Aug. 1st, 2010

2. Finish Circle of Friends finished Jan. 7th, 2010

3. Hedgehog Baby by EMS finished Feb. 27th, 2010

4. Sampler (a Wiehenburg or Garden Stars) Sweetheart Tree's Weeping Violet for Uncle Ed and Aunty Sandy - If I actually get my act together, this is a super quick finish. 1/4 of it is done since it's an orphan from a friend who started it.

5. Namaste for in-laws (let's try it again this year. LOL!) - I don't think this will make it, but I'll leave it on here for now. It's a quick stitch, but I just don't feel it, know what I mean?

6. Tate's Kimono Mermaid or Castles in the Air Chinese Zodiacs Pig and Tiger for P and Baby P - Both of them are definitely not doable, but I think it'd be nice to aim for starting one.

7. Something Mira's Winter Queen or Sabrina - I'll have to see how this goes. The dreamer in me is foreseeing starting and finishing Sabrina this year. HAH!
OK, it's settled, I'll be starting this towards the end of August. No promises on the finishing.

8. Finish Regal Tiger

9. Dolphin's Domain - This will have to be moved to next year.

10. Chatelaine's Mini Mandala 06... a new addition. The plan is to start this as soon as I receive the stuff from Europeanxs.com and have it done by the end of August. finished Aug. 31st, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts