The Littlest Things...

.....makes the biggest difference. Or at least I hope it will in this case. As promised, I'm doing a quick post now that the blended blue/green colors are stitched in Sabrina. This blend bridges the gap between the light blue that rests right up against the white areas, and the light green that will provide the darker shading in her skirt. Effectively, once all 3 colors are done, the gradation should be incredible.


Can't hardly tell the difference between this picture and the one in the last post, huh? I know I had to look twice myself, and I've been spending most of my weekend with her. Hopefully there will be a drastic change in the next picture, as I'm either moving on to green (a heck of a lot of that color) or the dark espresso on the border of her skirt.

Comments

Tara said…
Your blog is just so stunning, love it all given me inspiration for the winter month when i finally get around to updating my own blog might have to call on you for assistance...link sent for the stitchalong 2010...Love Tara x
Joysze said…
Thanks Tara!!! Call anytime. :D

Popular Posts