Taj Mahal Garden Mandala - Floss Toss

With Sabrina half-done, what better time to start prepping for Chatelaine's Taj Mahal Mandala? ;) I'm really excited about this one as it's been one of my favorites from the very beginning. I'm planning to put this on one of our living room walls, and I hope the colors will work out nicely, as our living room has an african flair and tend towards the dark browns and earthy greens.

I'll be stitching this on Ray of Light belfast linen, as Martina recommended and to quote her:
"This splendid piece depicts an early dusky morning in India, transparent fogs rising and first sunlight falling upon the beauty of the Taj Mahal - all nature and architecture shimmers in pastel shades and is somewhat unreal still."
Does that sound scrumptious or what?!! *grin*



Comments

ana~stitch said…
I LOVE your floss toss Joyze! I stitched this one too, it was the one that drew me into the Chatelaine addiction!
Joysze said…
Thanks Ana. I'm looking forward to lots of fun times with Taj. :D

Popular Posts