IHSW March Update

I have to confess, I didn't get to Hermit and Stitch too much this pass weekend. We went to a hockey game Saturday night with some friends and with chores and groceries, most of the weekend was gone. But I did hermit most of Sunday though. :)

For the bottom 1/3 of Taj Mahal, I've decided to stitch my usual way of finishing one color at a time. As a result, it's looking kinda haphazard, but I love not having to finish one section before starting another.



On another subject, Martina has released the material list for Chinese Mandala Garden!!!!!!!!!! *SCCRREEEEEAM* and I just ordered the kit from europeanxs.com this morning. Ship date won't be till Apr. 25th, so I think I should be done with Taj by then. :D



Off to check on everyone else's IHSW Updates. :D

Comments

Karyn said…
I had never seen Chatelaine stitchings before reading your blog. They are so stunning!

I think I got less stitching done this weekend than a normal one! Oh well...There's always next month. =]

I'll post my IHSW later today.
Topcho said…
Taj Mahal is looking good! :D
Thanks for holding the IHSW! I had so much fun! Now off to see the other perticipants' blogs!
Pauline said…
It is a wonderfull job you have done this weekend, and there is plenty off time....
vEr0n!c@ said…
Beautiful, beautiful Taj Mahal! What do you know, that's how I usually stitch too. I call it "eliminating colors" and somehow reminds me of how jigsaw puzzles come together.
Esther said…
Nice progress on your Taj Mahal! I love to see it every time!!

Like your style of stitching *grin*.
Needed a translation for the word "haphazard", ( LOL, I was thinking lizards whahahahahah )
well your word looks absolutely haphazard LOL!
wendy111 said…
Taj is looking great, I love seeing how people approach their stitching.

I was very excited to see the materials list for Chinese mandala. I am going to do it with the silks as well, but will order mine from stitches and spice here is Australia, and hopefully they will have it kitted up soon.
Crystal said…
WOW looking stunning as usually, I didn't have a great stitching weekend, stuill need to post my progress.
Isadarena said…
Hi Joyce, finally your Hermit Sunday was a great day and your progress on Taj is fine :-))
Lou said…
Wow - have only recently discoverd Chatelaine designs, and I am amazed by them! Your stitching is beautiful! I look forward to watching you finish this piece.
Lou said…
Wow - have only recently discoverd Chatelaine designs, and I am amazed by them! Your stitching is beautiful! I look forward to watching you finish this piece.
Jodie said…
Taj Mahal looks great!!! Can't wait to see more :-) I don't know this designer, it's now on my list of things to look up!!
TammyK said…
Taj Mahal continues to look awesome. I like doing a color at a time too :) Chinese Mandala Garden is so colorful. Know you can't wait to get started...
Blu said…
Lovely progress on Taj! Looking forward to seeing CMG when you start it (which I expect will the minute you get it! lol)
Taj is so beautiful, I just love this piece.

Popular Posts