IHSW - April

Hey Hermiters!!! :D It's almost that time of the month again... for us to take some time out of our busy lives and squirrel away some stitching time. It's always fun for me, when I'm stitching during these International Hermit and Stitch Weekends, to think of my stitchy friends across the country and across the lakes who are doing the same thing. :D Maybe I'll have a nice WIP to show of Petal Fairy. *giggle*

Blu, I'll probably start Hummie when Petal is finished... otherwise it's too many active WIPs at the same time for my comfort.

You see ladies, I don't count Chinese and Spring as "active WIPs" since the charts are coming out in parts. It makes me feel better this way. So technically, Petal Fairy is my ONLY project! LOL!!!!!!

Comments

Karyn said…
Sweet! I hope to get more stitching done this time. Maybe I should drive out to the mountains and stitch in my car for the weekend. =P
demeter83 said…
I'm in, due to not having got any stitching done in the last two weeks, I've getting major withdrawl symptoms, thank goodness there are two long weekends coming up in the UK
Rachel said…
If I follow your example, and not count the projects that are released in pieces through out the year, then I only have 2 WIPs right now! (and about 20 UFOs in hiding) :)
Lesleyanne said…
I'm in. Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.
wendy111 said…
I will have to see how I go as I am going to visit my mother this weekend. I am taking a couple of smaller projects with me and hope to get some done (she tends to go to bed early). I would like to get 3 french hens finished.
Bec said…
Oh biy how time flies! I can't believe its time for another IHSW!!

I promise I will actually get some stitching done unlike last time! lol

Happy Stitching
Measi said…
Hi everyone! I learned about the IHSW from Rachel's posts last month, and I'll jump in starting this weekend. This weekend's a 3-day weekend for me, thanks to Patriot's Day here in New England. Most of my focus will be on round robin stitching.

Popular Posts