Petal Fairy Has Wings!

How gorgeous is she? If I may say so myself. :D She was the first Mirabilia I fell in love with, eons ago, and I'm so happy that I've finally got around to stitching her. Seeing her take shape, everything I love about her has grown exponentially... her beauty, her grace, her daintiness, the colors... you name it. :D

I'm so please with the placement of her face right at the lightest part of the fabric. It's as if she's relaxing in the glow of the sunlight and enjoying it to her heart's content. :D Im also super happy that the purple of her wings and the fabric play off each other so well... it's almost like parts of her wings are translucent.

Onward ho to the flowers and let's see if we have ourselves a Happy Dance at the end of the week. :D

Comments

Carolyn said…
She is lovely. Mirabilia patterns have some emotion to them. Your doing a great stitching job. Way to go on the wings!
valerie said…
Petal Fairy is really coming along. I love the fabric you chose...something to consider if I ever get around to stitching her!
Vani said…
She is turning out to look fabulous!!! Looking forward to your happy dance!
Nina said…
She's gorgeus! :)
demeter83 said…
She's looking beautiful, so glad that you're loving her after all that waiting.
And I see what you mean about her enjoying the light
She's gorgeous! I'm loving watching this project come to life.
Jenny said…
I agree 100% - love the linen color and the placement. This was ment to be - she was just waiting for you to find the right linen! :-)
Yvon (jioya) said…
I totally love her, she's looking right at home on the fabric.

Hugs Yvon.
Lissanne said…
She is so beautiful, and she does look like she is sunning herself! You are stitching her so fast, can't wait to see her finished!
Pauline said…
Yes, it is amazing how this is working out on your fabric! Very wonderfull!
Rachel said…
She's so gorgeous!! The fabric looks like it was made just for her :) I can't wait to see your happy dance!
Ineke said…
She is lovely and the placement on the fabric is great.
Andie said…
OH wow! You have picked a fantastic fabric for her! AND your sure to be finished in time!!! :D
Shannon said…
She's beautiful! :)
wendy111 said…
Pretty! The wings look gorgeous on the fabric. Trouble is the more I see of her the more I like her!
The Maiden said…
Stunning! I love the idea of translucent wings, she is now offically on my to do list!
jcat0629 said…
She IS gorgeous!!!
Esther said…
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! she's gorgeous....I love the colors!
Anne said…
Pretty fairy wings! You stitch very fast Joyce! I'm sure you will be done lickity split!
Topcho said…
She's stunning! Really looks gorgeous on the fabric!
Heidi said…
SO pretty, Joyce! :)
She's so pretty :) Her expression is just amazing!!
Isadarena said…
Oh my !!! Joyce, your Petal Fairy is looking just gorgeous : I haven't been looking at her for a while since I wasn't at home to can watch my blogs and I am so surprised : she is coming along so pretty and the fabbie you chose is really perfect for her :-))
I wish you a very nice Sunday,
Isa

Popular Posts