Bunny Baby - All Done For Now

Finished all the backstitching last night! YAY!!! It was a super easy job, *phew*. Gotta love these straightforward charts, huh? ;) Speaking of charts.... can you believe that in this little simple one, there was a symbol charted wrong??

If you look at yesterday's post of the Before picture, you'll see the the ribbon had a cream and green variegation. Well, it's supposed to be a solid green!! It was a good thing I discovered this before stitching the grass, as it was charted the same way. Can you imagine a green and white striped patch of grass? ;)

I haven't decided how to space in the other particulars yet. I've placed his name to where it's centered with the bunny in an 8x10 mat, but it looks a little too far out, at the moment. I thought about off setting the length and weight to take up more horizontal space instead of aligning them straight down the middle as with Cow Baby. Whatcha guys think?



Meanwhile, Chinese Garden is back on the scroll frame. I actually toyed with the idea of not stitching that this month and stitching both the moongates next month. Then, I can start and finish Mirabilia's Ivy. But... practicality won out. LOL!

Comments

Vani said…
Love it! So Adorable!!!!!
Jenny said…
What a cutie pie! Congrats on the finish - I know that you are thrilled about moving on! :-)
I see what you mean about the ribbon. I'm glad you caught that! There is nothing more annoying that an incorrect symbol... I ran into that same problem on the big Cinderella WIP.

I like the placement of the name. I think if the rest of the information fits nicely there, then I wouldn't worry about moving it. It may not look so far out to the right once the rest of it has been stitched.

Very cute finish!
Pauline said…
It is very nice!
The placement is good!
It is really cute! I think the placement is okay. Once you get the rest of the information on I bet it will look just fine.
Topcho said…
So cute, love it!
ana~stitch said…
Super - cute Joyce!! I love that they already have a name!!
Lesleyanne said…
A lovely finish. It is very cute. I think when the rest of the information is with it the name won't look too far out.
Jennifer M. said…
Very cute! You found the chart was wrong?! Oh No..you have a good eye. Good thing you caught that. :)

Jen
Joyce said…
I love all of your work - so beautiful! And so varied in design which makes your photos so interesting too. Keep on stitching!
Andrea said…
Oh that is SO cute! I think the name placing looks fine, but you need to be happy with it otherwise every time you see it or think about it it will bug you :D
Mireille said…
Ohh he is so cute. I love it.
I think that it depends how you will place the other information if the name is not to far. If you see it only with the name, yes I also find it is far but it can change when you stitch weight and length.
Hugs,
Mireille
Isadarena said…
Oh My!! Joyce your little bunny is so cute: I love it very very much:-))
Have a lovely day,
Isa
Lissanne said…
Joyce, this is sooo adorable!! Love that bunny costume and those little chickies!! I would probably offset the length and weight cause I like things to look a little not perfect, lol, but either way everyone's gonna be looking at the picture, lol!
The Maiden said…
Yeah a finish, and it is so darling!
Tama said…
Oh that is so CUTE!!!
Nina said…
It's really cute and you were super fast :)

Popular Posts