Happy Hermitting Everyone

Oh my goodness.... as I type this, we are at 55 hermitters!! How exciting! I can't wait to get done with work and head home tonight for a stitchy weekend with my hermitting friends. :D

It's still not too late to sign up for our Sept. IHSW.... :)

Speaking of '55'...
A group of blondes walked into a restaurant chanting "55! 55! 55!!" 
When they were seated, one of them told the waiter.. "Bring us your most expensive bottle of champagne!! We're celebrating!!!" and the chant started up again, "55! 55! 55!!" 
Curious, the waiter asked, "What are you girls celebrating?" 
To which, one of the blondes replied, "We finished a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle in 55 days!!!" 
The waiter, perplexed, asked, "That's it?" 
Indignantly, another blonde replied, "That's IT???!! On the box it said '4-6 years'!!"

Jo(threadbearuk), if you see this, I can't comment on your blog. :( There is a note on the comment box that says "only a member of this blog may post a comment." I'm not sure if this was set intentionally...

Comments

Esther said…
So glad I'm not a blond :P
Pauline said…
You,re so funny!!
And o, lucky me, i am not blond!
Rachel said…
Hmmm, makes a lot of sense since my daughter and I are both natural blonds :P(though my hair is red at the moment, lol). LOL :D Looking forward to hermitting!!!!
Anne said…
ROFL!!!!!!! That's a good one!!

Already hermitting :D
threadbear said…
Now sorted - thanks for letting me know! A bit of over-enthusiastic mouse clicking I think! :-D
cucki said…
lol..nice joke:)still giggling..
me started hermitting and having fun time..
happy hermitting to all my friends:)
Lol love the joke :)And I have to admit to my own blonde moment. All this time I thought you were talking about an actual retreat! :P Now Ive realised my mistake, Im in!
Xeihua (Sara) said…
Great joke eheheh.. and nie way to start hermiting with a giggle :)
Bec said…
Haha! very good. I have heard a similar one before, but this oone was better! :)
Off to hermit right after some blog reading, can't leave it too long - it starts to pile up! lol
demeter83 said…
I'm strangely jealous that I can't join in this month! I think it's the first hermitage that I'm missed and it's very upsetting!
Have fun!
Mia said…
Thanks for the laugh of the day :)
mdgtjulie said…
LOL at the awful joke!! And grats on all the hermitters! I've gotten quite a bit of stitching in today already!!
Taylor Grove said…
Wow this is a great blog. I wish I would have found it sooner. I would love to be a part of IHSW next time!

Popular Posts