Random Afternoon Question - Funny Version

Thought I'd do something different for this week's Random Afternoon Question and post a list of funny questions instead. Do you have any to share? :D
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change?
They're going to see you naked anyway...

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they know there is not enough money?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a thread a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
(ROFLMAO!!! This one cracked me up big time....)

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

And lastly........
The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Comments

Topcho said…
Lol, these were good! And don't you think it even weirder that round pizza comes in square box and we slice it in triangles? Btw, if I remember correctly, in the books Tarzan did have a beard. There was a whole chapter how he freaked out and thought he was turning into a monkey, so he had to get mesures and get rid of the beard
But sadly I can't come up with a silly/funny question now.
cucki said…
Lol..they all so good..
And here is mine one,,
What do you call a fairy that has,nt taken a bath?
STINKERBELL
Lol,,
Love cucki xxx
Mia said…
Thanks for the laughs :) I had to translate some into Finnish and they didn't sound that funny...
Like the last one and I'll start counting 4, 3, 2, 1.... LOL ;)
Kaisievic said…
Hilarious! Here is mine:

Why does Outlook Express keep sending your messages telling you that you are over your mailbox size limit thus putting you over your limit?

hugs, Kaye xoxox
Heidi said…
LOL, it's cuz you DO that with the thread and the vacuum, isn't it? ROTFLOL!!

Why do you park in a driveway and park in a driveway?
Michele said…
ROFLMAO!!! I'll own up on the vacuum cleaner...I've done it!

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Why are Softballs hard?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
Susan said…
Those made my day 8-) One I always liked was "Do you like liverwurst or better?" or why does IT send us emails telling us the email server is down?
Sarah said…
Oh that made me laugh. Totally guilty of the vacumn cleaner one too! This is one that makes me laugh

"Why is milk a necessary ingredient to make instant potatoes?
Is milk removed when potatoes are dehydrated?
How does one milk a potato?"
Anne said…
Love those!! The ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle I had to sing in my head :P ANNDDDD I've done the vacuum thing where you pick up a thread, try it, then pick it up again, then go over it wit the vacuum!! LOL!!!! As for the table thing, I've got fast reflexes and most always catch what almost falls off the table and rarely knock something else off :P

HMBW!!!!!

I don't have any new ones though. I like what the others have typed!!
EvalinaMaria said…
Thank you for the laughs. Here some questions for you:

If you soak a raisin in water, does it turn back into a grape?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do they call steam rollers, steam rollers? They don't produce, get rid of, or have anythong to do with steam.

What is another word for "thesaurus"?
TammyK said…
Things to ponder :-). Thanks for the smile.
Jennifer M. said…
LOL. These actually reminded me of an e-mail I got from a co-worker a few weeks ago and I was meaning to share it on my blog and totally forgot.

Come over my way and read the ones I posted. I was cracking up especially at the ones that start Only in America. :)
Ann said…
Got to loooooove those questions!

B.t.w. Joysze ... I thought that by now you would've given us an exited blog post with the latest preview of the Serengeti mandala (including that beautifull border)!? ;-) LOL!!!
Mouse said…
hahahah
pizza boxes are square cos they will stack better ..lol
and yup had to sing the songs and they change slightly at the words hahahah
don't use remote's so no idea on that one ..lol
and why do you run a bath ??
and the fridge one I am defo guilty at ...lol
love mouse xxxxx
Kielrain said…
Not quite the same, but here are some other fun saying....


A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.


Hospitality is making your guests feel at home even when you wish they were.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Rhona said…
That certainly made me smile! can't think of any to add, no doubt loads will pop to mind once I hit the 'publish your comment' button!
Dana said…
Too funny! Loved them all!
Shebafudge said…
oh these are brilliant! I was in stitches and couldn't tell the kids why. I think they had started thinking I was the 1 in 3.

Thanks for brightening up my day!
Linda said…
That was fun to read Joyzse :) Thank you for the brain food :) Got my brain juices going ..hehe
Valentina said…
Lol Joyzse, this was a lot of fun!
Your really made me laugh!
Terri said…
Oh these were great! And I like the one about the bull dog and shitzu mix.

Why do we drive on a park way and park in the drive way?

Why is there braille on the key pads at a drive up ATM?
Stitching Noni said…
Love them! Thanks for giggle on Sunday morning! :0) Now I can do the ironing with a smile on my face! Hope your weekend is going well.
Jenny said…
Thanks Joyce - those made me LOL! I like all of the ,but my favorite is probably "check if the paint is wet"...
:-)

Popular Posts