Some IHSW Company

Before I get to the subject matter at hand, I want to say a huge THANK YOU for your support in my last post. *HUGS* They mean the world to me and once I'm done with the recital tomorrow, I'll be spending quite a bit of time in the email world. :D

Since this is our last IHSW of 2012, and we might get lonesome hermitting and stitching, I thought that the least I could do was supply some hunk pictures. ;)

As it happens, hubby and I just came back from watching The Hobbit in its high frame rate and 3D version. What an AWESOME movie!! There was so much back story and tie-ins with the Lord of the Rings trilogy that it made the nerd me in twirl around with joy. Needless to say, we'll be watching it again! But, I digress because...

...amidst the beautiful soaring music, stunning scenery, and great acting, the king of the dwarfs, Thorin, emerged--battle-honed, tough, sexy, and four feet tall! Of course this meant that I very happily sacrificed some stitching (and *choke* D3) time to hunt down more pictures of Richard Armitage, the actor that portrayed Thorin.

I would venture to say that he looks damn good both with and without facial hair. Since I like pretty boys, my preference is always the clean cut look, but damn if he doesn't look hunky-dory with some stubble too. ;) What say you?








Don't forget to wipe off the drool before you guys start stitching!! ;) HAPPY HERMITTING! :D

Comments

Carolyn said…
Joyce,
Yes...He is worth drooling over! Fanning myself and not sure if it's hot flash related or not!

Happy Hermitting to you!
Susan said…
Definitely drool worthy.
emily said…
Hello

I can't wait to see The Hobbit.
That dwarf is seriously sexy!
I'm happy to partake of IHSW and hope I will be able to do some next year as well.
Hope you have a happy weekend.
Keebles said…
You know how much I love Richard!! I'm not a LOTR/Hobbit fan, but I'm going to see it just for Richard's benefit. I just hate that the Hobbit has kept him from British tele for the past couple of years...I miss my Richard-Spooks regular dose!
Katie said…
Wohoo some sexy pics to drool over. Although I like the aw animal pics more even though now I know a lot of you girls wanna slap me haha.

I will be joining in on Sunday. Had a busy day today and tomorrow so hopefully I can join in Sunday afternoon. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Sara said…
Have a great HSW. I can't wait to see The Hobbit too and love Aidan Turner who plays Kili. Drool.........
Mouse said…
oooo drooooolllllll ... * mopping keyboard for about the third time today hahahah
love mouse xxxxxx
Andie said…
Roflol Joyce! :D
Stitching Noni said…
Can't wait to see the Hobbit! And who wouldn't want to go & and drool over the gorgeous Richard? I forgot to sign up for IHSW this month, but I did do some stitching yesterday & hope to do some today!! Look forward to the IHSW for 2013. Joyce, thank you for being such a great host for the wonderful get together! :)
All the best for Christmas & the new year! :)
Melinda said…
Stubble please... Just my thought
Yana Hanim said…
I watch it last night and AGREE Thorin is soooooooo ... (I am lost for words :p) I think he is more gorgeous with long hair and that costume.

Btw just posted my IHSW report: http://yanakristik.blogspot.com/2012/12/end-of-year-tusal-ihsw-themealicious.html

Anne said…
Um...I was going to type something but I got a wee bit distracted!! He's a hotty and right up my alley! You know I like them a bit scruffy, but he does clean up nicely. I will be seeing the film next weekend!!! So excited!!!!

HMBW!!!!!!!
You're so funny, you crack me up! I can't wait to see the Hobbit. I've only heard good things about it.

Thanx for the eye candy - it brightened my work day!

xxoxx
Wendy said…
I´s go for the more barbarian type myself..........so I´m going to see the Hobbit for sure !
did you see Kili ? looks nice aswell !
Karen said…
Yes, I am behind on reading - but I have to say, that's the hottest dwarf I've ever seen. Now THERE'S a sentence you don't imagine ever hearing...

And to think, I came by to check up on the Butterflies...
demeter83 said…
I have liked Richard Armitage for ages... if you like them clean cut and pretty then I recommend you track down a copy of the BBC version of North and South, it's brilliant and he's very pretty! It's one of those that I love so much that I have to keep buying it as I keep giving my copy away to other people who just 'must' have it, so I'm not adverse to sending a copy over the water to you... And dwarves should not be attractive, but he is!
Oh yeah, and I loved the Hobbit, already looking forward to the next installment!
I just came across this post and I thought you might like to know that I stitched Richard's face a year or so ago. I still have the (free) pattern kicking around somewhere, if you'd like a copy... ;)

Popular Posts