March IHSW Report

How were your IHSW's?? :D I am looking forward to checking out YOUR BLOGS and gorgeous stitching this week.

Mine? I stitched!!!!! LOL!!! With how rare that occasion is, maybe I should have made the announcement a different way...

*clears throat, flexes fingers*

I... STITCHED!!!!

There, that's better. :D

OH!!!... And I hardly played D3! Maybe a couple of hours each weekend night with the usual gang. I know right? Whatever happened to me? LOL!!

I'm sorry this post is a day late. I was at the new office all day yesterday and didn't get to take a picture till now. I'm also typing a gazillion words a minute as I'm wanting to get this posted before heading out for a lunch appointment with a student's mom. I hope this post makes sense, cos in my head, I'm sounding like a headless chicken... cluck, cluck, cluuuuuck!!! What am I saying? Headless chickens can't cluck!

Alright! Enough rambling. You want to see a WIP, don't you? Here she is!!! :D



I wanted to get her gloves and purse done as well, but am lacking a couple of colors still. :( Hopefully, those will be done in the next couple of nights. Then, it's on to skin. YUCK!!! I think I've decided on her final face. I'll try and not hold out on you guys for too long on that. If all goes well, I'll have that for next week's stitching post.

I'm trying to get back into some kind of a groove with the new work schedules. I owe emails!! I miss you guys!!

I have to run now...

*HUUUUUUGS!!*

Comments

Keebles said…
So proud! You stitched!
Yay for getting some stitching done - shame you didn't have all the colours you needed to finish the gloves :(

I got some stitching done too :) Mike's Mushrooms - Update 3 & IHSW
Melissa said…
Yay for stitching! She is looking fantastic!! And, I want to start stitching her now too, but I should really finish Lady Hera first... I can't wait to see more of her :)
This project is going to look stunning when it's done! I love the different purples, and her gloves are super shiny.
SoCal Debbie said…
She looks beautiful! Great stitching!
Shirlee said…
Congratulations! She looks great! I still need to take photos of my accomplishments : )
Peggy Lee said…
Looking good!
YAY for stitching!!
:o)
EvalinaMaria said…
Awesome! You stitched and it is looking good!
cucki said…
Looking so lovely...
Love cucki x
RuthB said…
Congrats! Exercising the needles they say is good for the soul... if not the in progress pile. :)

Linda said…
You made great progress. She is very pretty.

Linda
Katie said…
Wow I didn't know you can cross stitch! LOL

She looks beautiful. Good luck figuring your schedule out.
Anne said…
She looks gorgeous, yet, a little eery without a head! I did a bit of stitching but haven't posted yet, will after this . Just got thumb surgery today, release of tendon. Happy stitching!
Ewa said…
And, as always Joyce, she looks FAAAAABULOUUUUUUS!
Very pretty thus far..but I'm a sucker for purple colors
tiffstitch said…
Excellent progress despite D3! :) And glad to know you've decided on her face. I'm sure she's happy too.
So glad you could join us this month! We've missed you, too! She looks gorgeous so far, even without a head!
Lesleyanne said…
She looks gorgeous, even without a head. Congrats on getting some stitching done.
Emma/Itzy said…
YAAAY!!! Stitches!! Woooo *waves hands in the air*

I am having a slight problem with the new Starcraft Expansion...*sigh*

Maybe one day I will learn I can't do EVERYTHING I want to do and still get some stitches in!

Your stitching is looking gorgeous, well done!
Anne said…
So happy you stitched!! She's looking fabulous darling!! Big hugs to you my dear!

HMBW!!!!!!!!
Lesley said…
Lovely stitching..gorgeous colours
Angela P said…
She looks great! I need to get back to stitching soon too, I'm going stir crazy :)
♥ Nia said…
She looks gorgeous!! Great progress sweetie :D
Elena said…
Beautiful stitching. Nice progress.
The Maiden said…
I really am loving those gloves, you are so fast, I can see the light at the end of the Mira!
Stitching Noni said…
I completely forgot this month about IHSW! How could I forget??
Wow, you stitched - well done!! :) My goodness she looks lovely. Can't wait to see more soon!!
Such beautiful stitching =)
Congrats on resisting D3 and picking up the needle!!! =)
Carolyn said…
Joyce,
So good to see you posting again. I really miss your posts.

She is coming along nicely. Her colors are gorgeous!

Can't wait to see more updates.

Hugs!
Meari said…
Yay! Stitching :) Looks great.
Novia said…
The streets are safer when you stitch... Hugs!!!!

Popular Posts