Cost Cutting

Hi my dears!! Thought I'd do a a quick 'life' update. I wanted to thank all of you once again for your support and encouragement over the last few months. Things are continuing smoothly on the Notary Signing Agent front. We're very busy and are constantly adding new signing agents. Any of you in the US happen to be notaries and want to make more money on the side? :D



Would you be interested to see if I can help save you some money on your monthly utility or telecommunication bills? CLICK HERE for more information. I would love to have you as my customers! :D

The best thing is, ACN is available in 23 countries worldwide, so CHECK IT OUT and see if you can save. After all, more money saved, means more money for stash!! :D



Teaching is going well. The kiddies are adorable as always. Speaking of which, I'm off to go do that.

Stay tuned for some pictures tomorrow... not sure of what yet. LOL!!!

Don't forget to CLICKY-CLICK HERE to see if you can save some money!!! :D

Comments

Carolyn said…
Joyce,
Your funny plugging your own commercial. I will take a look at this savings this weekend. I could always use more stash and patterns.

Popular Posts